On 9 May 2018 the Office of the Commissioner for Fundamental Rights provided the venue for the awarding ceremony of the nationality drawing competition for schoolchildren in the study year 2017/2018. The awarded works are displayed in the hall of the Office.
- Minority Ombudsman Elisabeth Sándor-Szalay participated at the high level conference: „Council of Europe norms and standards on national minority rights: Results and challenges”
- "Today's Work - Tomorrow's Success" Conference
- Roundtable discussion on the protection of the constitutional values of minority rights
- 2020 Report of the Ombudsman and the Minority Ombudsman
- PROFESSIONAL CONSULTATION WITH THE MTVA'S SENIOR STAFF RESPONSIBLE FOR NATIONALITY CONTENT