On 9 May 2018 the Office of the Commissioner for Fundamental Rights provided the venue for the awarding ceremony of the nationality drawing competition for schoolchildren in the study year 2017/2018. The awarded works are displayed in the hall of the Office.
- 2020 International Roma Day
- General Comment 2/2020 of the Minority Ombudsman on the issues of nationality law related to the 2021 census
- Statement by the Minority Ombudsman on the occasion of the International Roma Day
- Information Notice on the issues affecting the Roma population in the context of the coronavirus pandemic
- Message from the Minority Ombudsman on the challenges of the coronavirus pandemic